in accordance with the provisions of Articles 13-14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data, we inform you that:
Contact details of the data controller:
The owner of their processing is Guzzini Engineering SRL in the person of its legal representative – Via S.P. 571-KM10 + 983 – 62019 Recanati (MC) – Tel: 07175991- E.Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of data processing and the legal basis of processing
The data will be processed in a lawful, correct and transparent and in any case in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 of the EU Reg. 679/16.
• Execution of the services / products required for the contract or agreements between the parties;
• Achievement of the obligations inherent in and consequent to the performance of all administrative, accounting, tax and social security activities;
• Execution of the activities related to the relationship with the financial offices, social security and welfare organizations, the Chambers of Commerce and in general with all the bodies responsible for checks and checks on the correct fulfillment of the purposes related to the assignment carried out;
Type of data processed
The data supplied by you and processed by Guzzini Engineering SRL is necessary for the purposes indicated above and will cover the personal data and all related to the achievement of the aforementioned purposes by the Data Controller.
Recipients of personal data
“Recipient” means the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or another body that receives communication of personal data whether it is a third party or not.
With regard to the activity carried out by Guzzini Engineering SRL, the recipients of his personal data may be:
• Associates, subsidiaries, controlling companies, affiliates or in any way connected to the Data Controller;
• Companies and / or commercial partners in general, such as production companies, communication companies, web services, partner sites and other professionals in the sector, partners who are part of the platform;
• employees and collaborators as persons involved in the processing of data for the performance of the services requested by you;
• any persons external to our structure, with whom we have entered into precise agreements regarding the measures to be taken to guarantee the security of the data entrusted to them, in any case the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above;
• Financial offices, social security and welfare organizations, chambers of commerce and in general to all bodies responsible for checks and checks regarding the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes;
The intention of the data controller to transfer data to a third country or an international organization
The data controller does not intend to transfer data to a third country or an international organization.
The retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
The Guzzini Engineering SRL will keep the data of the interested parties until the aforementioned purposes are achieved and up to any request for cancellation.
After this period, the data will be used only anonymously and for purely statistical and analytical and historical purposes.
Access to data
All of his / her data are accessible only to staff duly trained and appointed with a specific letter of appointment and are managed through paper support or with the help of IT tools through organizational measures to ensure and guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected . At paper level they are placed in specific archives and divided by category of interested; therefore Guzzini Engineering SRL has instructed the reference personnel on the immediate communication of the data if the request is made by an interested party.
• In this sense, the interested parties are allowed, upon written request to the Data Controller, also via email, to access their data for:
• Verify its veracity;
• Change them if they become inaccurate;
• Integrate them also with a supplementary declaration;
• Request cancellation;
• Limit the treatment;
• Oppose their treatment
The Data Controller is obliged to respond without undue delay.
Guzzini Engineering SRL, in compliance with the corresponding right of access to the interested party, has set up procedures for which interested parties can request cancellation without unjustified delay of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning them for the following reasons:
• Because the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected;
• Because the data subject has revoked consent to the processing of data;
• Because the interested party opposes the treatment;
• Because the data is processed unlawfully
Therefore, Guzzini Engineering SRL has foreseen that in the cases mentioned above the deadline for cancellation is equal to 30 days from receipt of the request by the Data Controller.
It can not be exercised in case of conflicting legal obligations.
Without prejudice to the cancellation deadline any request can be forwarded via email to email@example.com
Other rights of the interested party:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation (Article 13)
• Right to lodge a complaint in the manner prescribed by the supervisory authority (Article 13)
• Right of the interested party to oppose at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning him, including profiling. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless it proves the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject. (art 21)
• The data subject’s right to object to the processing of data concerning him, if they are processed for direct marketing purposes. Following opposition, such data can no longer be processed for these purposes. (art 21)
• The data subject’s right to object to the processing of data for historical-scientific purposes, unless the public interest prevails. (art 21)
Nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional, it is understood that any refusal to provide such data and failure to consent to their treatment will make it impossible to manage the request made by you.
Automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling
Within the processes of Guzzini Engineering SRL there is no fully automated decision making process, but human intervention is always required.