Easybalance is a cold distribution and injection system for liquid silicone rubber LSR, able to be installed in a mold or on an assembly line. The system is able to dose in volumetric mode and transfer into the cavity the amount of material exactly required in the production of the part. This is done through a series of dosing tanks. EasyBalance main features are
Perfect balancing between cavities regardless of the number or arrangement of the them
Contemporary molding of x. products with different weight and thickness.
Contemporary molding of x. products with different color. Or one product with x different colors.
Possibility to mold Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) on thermoplastic or rubber presses
EasyBalance LSR injection molding system is composed by:
- X. EasyBalance LSR injection lines
- Clamping and distribution system with interchangeable matrix (Alternatively EasyBalance injection line could also be screwed directly to the mold)
- Interchangeable cold matrix
- Cold Shut-off Pony LSR
- Control Cabinet
- Cold distribution and injection system for Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR), able to be installed in a mold or on an assembly line.
- The system is able to dose in volumetric mode and transfer into the cavity the amount of material exactly required in the production of the part. This is done through a series of dosing tanks.
- Both the filling and the emptying of the dosing tank takes place following a FIFO (First in First out) logic. In practice the first material that enter the tank is the first to be injected, this decrease to the minimum the permanence of the material inside the tank and reduce the risk of degradation or vulcanization
- Each dosing tank is connected to a low-pressure feeding system and to a masterbach feeding system. This way every single cavity may have a different color from the other.
- The system can adapt to changes in production requirements by decreasing the number of cavities to be fed and managing required material volumes even setting different volumes for each cavity with a precision of 0.1 cc.
- The system does not require the use of the injection barrel of the injection molding machine, in fact, can be fed also by a low pressure feeding system. This makes possible, for example, the molding of LSR on a thermoplastics injection molding machine.
- The system is driven by brushless servo drive with ball bearing screw and controlled by a control cabinet, with touchscreen keyboard.
- The control allows setting all the parameters needed for proper molding including: Injection torque, Dosing torque, Shut-off runners opening and closing time, Cooling Time, Injection and dosing speed and more